Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Photos


I didn't have time to post photos while in New Orleans. So I'll include them as part of a series of "retrospective" blogs this week. That's life for you. A few days of action, followed by days of routine to revisit the action.
This is a photo taken the day we started (and finished) mapping Indian Village. That's Sam coming towards the camera. This was the first neighborhood we finished this visit. It's a pretty self-contained neighborhood, with small blocks. While mapping with three residents, we met a guy who goes by the name Gumbo.
Sam's looking at the data for this neighborhood now, but I don't recall there being much difference in recovery from what I saw in March. To the extent that there is a difference, I'm not sure that we'll necessarily be able to pick it up with this data instrument.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home