Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mandina's Feast*

Yesterday, we finished a little early (not much - only an hour early) and went to dinner at Mandina's, a great neighborhood restaurant for New Orleans food. Then we spend a couple hours in the evening in preparation for this morning.

We're scheduled to be in 4 neighborhoods today. It's cooler today, because it's cloudy, and a chance of thunderstorms as the day progresses. That's the thing about mapping. You just never know what's going to happen...

* I had originally posted an incorrect restaurant name, and I've now made the correction. We went to Madina's at 3800 Canal Street. Unable to find a website for Mandina's, I've included a link to a review. QJ 7-24-07

1 Comments:

Blogger sheron said...

“I like to see you move with the rhythm; I Like to see when you're dancing' from within”.......Bob M. Map in the rain, dance in the rain..for every little thing is gonna be alright.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home